Post Production Lead
Gen Z is the generation of the side hustle. 💪🏻 They’re creators. 👩🎤 They’re freelancers. 🧑💻 They’re investors. 👩💼 And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Step is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. We’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by empowering teens to start their financial journey today. Step is a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M, focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love our product. We eclipsed 1 million customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2 million customers after less than 9 months on the market. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you!
Step is looking for a Post Production Lead to build post production infrastructure and pipeline for Step’s original, app/product, social & paid media, and customer support content. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and creative with a deep understanding of the post process and delivery across digital media and commercials. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to bring Step's brand to life through content. You will be instrumental in how we define, shape, and expand our content ecosystem and our ability to deliver content across all platforms from digital to print and TV.
- Develop, build, and manage the post production department and infrastructure inclusive of sourcing tools, storage, libraries, and managing editors schedules
- Create and maintain a network of high-quality editors across non-scripted, animation, GFX, motion graphics, photography, etc that understand Gen Z culture and content trends
- Oversee all post production timelines and budgets across a wide range of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with the Content, Growth, Product, Product Marketing, Design, and Community teams to execute and deliver projects
- Provide guidance/feedback to producers and department leads to increase the quality of the content produced
- Approve, create, and maintain post-production schedules, supervising from inception through delivery
- Determine post-production equipment and software needs
- 5+ years of experience creating high-quality content for brands or products
- A large network of editors and post finishing houses
- A deep understanding of the necessary workflows and delivery processes for TikTok, Snap, Instagram, and YouTube
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and ability to bring your unique personality to our content
- Ability to edit video content when needed
- Comfortable negotiating rates with editors and vendors
- Great communication skills and able to work with all levels of management
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits 💸
- High potential for growth 📈
- Stock in an early-stage startup 🤩
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy 🏝
- Employee referral program 👯♀️👯
- Monthly stipend for Step Card testing ☕️
- 401K plan 💪🏻