Gen Z is the generation of the side hustle. 💪🏻 They’re creators. 👩🎤 They’re freelancers. 🧑💻 They’re investors. 👩💼 And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Step is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. We’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by empowering teens to start their financial journey today. Step is a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M, focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love our product. We eclipsed 1 million customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2 million customers in our first 9 months on the market. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you!
The Head of Influencer Marketing will be responsible for expanding, leading and executing our creator strategy across influencer campaigns, Step’s original content, and our larger creator partnerships. You will lead discussions with top creators and celebrities and bring process, strategy, and structure to how we work with creators of all levels of influence. We are looking for a creative leader that deeply understands the creator space and our customers in order to bring the Step brand to life through our creator relationships, and is excited at the opportunity to empower Gen Z on their path to financial independence.
- Own the development, budget and execution of our Influencer Marketing Strategy
- Lead outreach and negotiation discussions for tier 1 / celebrity partnerships
- Work with creators to develop compelling content that showcases the Step brand
- Develop scalable processes and frameworks to identify and secure creator relationships
- Scale and manage the performance of the Influencer Marketing Team
- Work cross-functionally with Content, Product, Performance, Design, and Customer Operations
- Develop reporting and analytics to track and optimize efforts
- 5+ years of creator partnership/Influencer Marketing experience
- Deep understanding of the creator landscape and the associated platforms (TikTok, Snap, Instagram, YouTube, etc)
- Exceptional communicator, being able to serve as a thought leader in the space
- Able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Consistently align efforts with business objectives and use data to support
- Team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individual
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits 💸
- High potential for growth 📈
- Stock in an early-stage startup 🤩
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy 🏝
- Employee referral program 👯♀️👯
- Monthly stipend for Step Card testing ☕️
- 401K plan 💪🏻