Step is a next-generation financial services company building the best banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. Step’s mission is to create a bank that gives you the tools to become smarter with your money and reward you along your financial journey. Step is a well-funded Series B company focused on disrupting banking through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience. The founding team has an extensive background in FinTech and building successful consumer products and brands. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you.
As the Paid Social Manager you will be the go-to expert on paid social channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snap, TikTok). You’ll work closely with our social, analytics, product, and creative teams to plan, buy, and optimize targeted media campaigns, delivering on direct response goals. You’ll scale our programs with multi-million dollar budgets amongst an ambitious and growing Growth Team, owning both the strategy and execution. You’ll help us devise cross-channel campaigns and help drive advancement in our analytic capabilities.
If you have experience with paid social and want to bring that to dramatically scale a mission-driven & disruptive company, we would love to hear from you!
- Scale and optimize best-in-class paid social campaigns to drive customer acquisition
- Devise, deploy, and optimize other paid media programs, such as YouTube, App Networks & Paid Search, to drive user growth
- Drive reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, creatives, and the acquisition portfolio
- Develop forecasts and budgets for paid social and other media channels
- Partner closely with internal and external teams across data, product and design
- Tools we use: BigQuery, Looker, Branch, Segment, and others.
- 5+ years experience with paid social, including hands-on experience buying and optimizing, with a focus on consumer DTC or B2C brands
- Well versed with Facebook, Snap, and TikTok
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to answer your own questions and build reporting using SQL, data visualization tools, and spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge of the media industry and landscape
- Versatile and comfortable juggling multiple projects with several moving parts
- You have an eye for creative and instincts to what works
- Nice to have: Experience with MMPs and familiar with mobile measurement, and have thoughts on the post IDFA world
- Nice to have: Ability to cut or edit UGC video creative (we work with a lot of influencers)
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits
- Stock in an early-stage startup
- Flexible WFH (when office re-opens) and vacation policy
- Employee referral program
- Monthly stipend for Step Card testing
- 401K plan