Gaming Partnerships Manager
Los Angeles | Remote
Gen Z is the generation of the side hustle. 💪🏻 They’re creators. 👩🎤 They’re freelancers. 🧑💻 They’re investors. 👩💼 And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Step is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. We’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by empowering teens to start their financial journey today. Step is a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M, focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love our product. We eclipsed 1 million customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2 million customers after less than 9 months on the market. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you!
As the Partnerships Manager for Gaming, you are a fearless, self-motivated, and highly creative individual that is completely immersed in gaming & esports culture, gaming, streamers, and creators. You will bridge our connection to all aspects of gaming. You will help navigate and direct our strategy and execution across the gaming vertical, covering everything from gamers and content to partnerships and beyond. Our brand will come to life in the world of gaming as we explore the relationships you form and the ideas you lead.
- Own the gaming vertical for Step by developing and executing our strategy in the space
- Establish our presence in the gaming community through sourcing, creating, and expanding partnerships with gamers, platforms, and executives
- Launch and manage Step’s owned gaming channels
- Manage a budget, maximizing long-term ROI
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Performance Marketing, Product Marketing, Social and Customer Operations
- Develop and own reporting and analytics to track and optimize efforts
- Oversee the agreement and payment processes
- 4+ years of influencer marketing, management, brand partnerships, content, or strategy experience in the gaming space
- Expert in all things gaming with an interest in GenZ culture and trends
- Experience with outreach, campaign management, and partnerships negotiations
- Self-starter, able to autonomously manage complex projects and keep multidisciplinary workstreams on track
- Ability to quickly learn and optimize new processes
- Team-oriented mindset and highly cross-functional works with a wide range of individuals
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits 💸
- High potential for growth 📈
- Stock in an early-stage startup 🤩
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy 🏝
- Employee referral program 👯♀️👯
- Monthly stipend for Step Card testing ☕️
- 401K plan 💪🏻