Gen Z is the generation of the side hustle. 💪🏻 They’re creators. 👩🎤 They’re freelancers. 🧑💻 They’re investors. 👩💼 And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
Step is a next-generation financial services company building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. We’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by empowering teens to start their financial journey today. Step is a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M, focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love our product. We eclipsed 1 million customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 2 million customers in our first 9 months on the market. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you!
Step is focused on building financial tools for a generation that craves and consumes hundreds of hours of content a week and looks up to their favorite creators for advise and inspiration. We are looking for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager with an innate passion for the creator space and digital content who can connect with Gen Z through creative and entertaining influencer marketing campaigns. In this role, you will influence and help evolve our larger strategy while leading monthly campaigns with creators at scale across Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Facebook, YouTube, and other social platforms. Our brand will come to life and expand through the relationships you form. The Influencer Marketing Manager is a fearless, self-motivated and highly creative individual that can optimize processes and is exceptionally resourceful.
- Own the sourcing, outreach and negotiations with influencers/creators at scale
- Build strong relationships with influencers/creators and their agents/managers
- Play a key role in our overall influencer/creator marketing strategy executing against monthly briefs
- Work closely with our Product Marketing team to develop Influencer briefs and campaigns around new product and feature rollouts
- Deeply understand TikTok, Instagram, Snap, Facebook and YouTube in order to best identify the right people to target
- Work cross-functionally with Performance Marketing, Content, Design and Customer Operations
- 2+ years of influencer or brand partnerships experience
- Highly creative, able to align messaging with creators of all levels of influence
- Experience with outreach, campaign management, and partnerships agreements and negotiations
- Strong knowledge of the various influencer segments (nano, micro, mid-tier, macro, mega) and an established network of agents and managers
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- Self-starter that is able to work autonomously with a team-oriented mindset
- Competitive salary based on experience, with full medical and dental benefits 💸
- High potential for growth 📈
- Stock in an early-stage startup 🤩
- Flexible WFH and vacation policy 🏝
- Employee referral program 👯♀️👯
- Monthly stipend for Step Card testing ☕️
- 401K plan 💪🏻